About Me

My photo
Take for who i am, accept me for what i am.

Friday 15 April 2011

How is it life can be so amazing one moment and then totally shit the next. I mean this time lastyear i was the happiest person ever. Loads of friends, college, a show, happy relationship.


Now look at me... Drama school dont want me 18 'Dear Miss Cox we're sory to say' 'unfortuently' 'Unsucsessfull' you know im still going but i dont know why.
I have NO money at ll.. nothing.... what have i done to my friends, me and tommy barely talk i just really am a mess. Not suprised no-one wants me. hrist even my family would rather see the back of me...

Ive lost that feeling of hope... i honestly dont know what to do anymore because i feel totally ad utterly in despair... ive lost what it feels like to be valued, to be loved and overall to be wanted... and the best thing... i cant even cry anymore because i have no emotion... nothing...i just wish someone would come and hold me, tell me everything is ok and kiss my forehead, i want to wake up to a ' you're beautiful text' or a face looking at me.. i just really really really dont want to be on my own anymore... Please.... someone....

No comments:

Post a Comment